Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Highlighted
rido1421
Contributor II

Section Access

Hi There

I am trying to implement Section Access and it doesnt seem to be working for the Cost Centres

any Idea what I am doing wrong?

I can still see all Cost Centres...

Section Access;

LOAD * INLINE [

    ACCESS, NTNAME, COST_CENTRE

     USER, domainname\myname  , 2205

   

    ];

Section Application;

Regards,

5 Replies
rajkumarb
Contributor II

Re: Section Access

HI

Try Using Capital Letters for NTName Values

domainname\myname  as DOMAINNAME\MYNAME

rido1421
Contributor II

Re: Section Access

Hi RAJ Kumar

I have tried that, it still isnt working...

manojkulkarni
Valued Contributor II

Re: Section Access

Have you checked the check box "Initial Data Reduction Based on Section Access" & "Strict Exclusion" in Opening tab of document properties settings.

rajkumarb
Contributor II

Re: Section Access

HI

Try this

rido1421
Contributor II

Re: Section Access

Thank You , that wasnt ticked.

But I think my problem was that I was doing debug loads and it doesnt seem to work with a debug only. I did a full reload and it seemed to have worked.

Community Browser