I have an strange behaviour with a QV document that has section access. It works different using the desktop client or the IEPlugin.
There is a USERS table in the section access that contains users and a field call IDACCESS
Then there is a Fact table that has the field IDACCESS and a field IdCountry
Finally there is a table DimCountry that has IdCountry and Country.
If I open the QV document after distribution via publisher with the QV Desktop, I can see all the data.
However, when I open the same document with the accesspoint using the IEplugin, I build a Table Box with the data of the DimCountry and I cannot see any data. The table box appears with a large cross and the green botton of refresh.