Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Server setup Installation Issue

My server version is 2012 having 64-bit operating system.

When i am installing the Qlikview server setup it's showing error that 'OS is not adequate for running qlikview Server *64'

What should i do.

Please guide.

6 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Manish,

For QlikView Server there is an specific installer for Windows 2012 and up. Make sure you grab it.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Do you want to install Qlik Sense or QlikView? The error message tells you are trying to install QlikView Server.

If you want to install QlikView Server and you posted this in the Qlik Sense forum by error, the you should get the installer named "QlikViewServer_Win2012andUp.exe".

If what you want to install is Qlik Sense Server, then you should choose the "Qlik_Sense_setup.exe" under the Qlik Sense tab.

Not applicable
Author

Hey

I looked up for Qlikview Desktop version for Windows 2012 server in qlikview.com. But there is no such setup (Desktop) available for windows server 2012. Only Qlikview server setup is available.

Pls Help.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Manish,

If you are trying to install QlikView Desktop then the version you need is Windows 8 and up instead.

Miguel

Filename: QlikViewDesktop_Win8andUp.exe

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

Hi,

First you have to clarify what u what to install?

1.QV SERVER

2.QV Desktop

3. QlikSense desktop

4. Qlik sense

and if ur the partner then go & down load corresponding software means,

if u want to install

1. QliKView Server on windows 2012 64 bit machine ---download this-- QlikViewServer_x64Setup.exe

2. QV Desktop on windows 2012 64 bit machine---download this-- QlikViewDesktop_x64Setup.exe

3. Qlik Sense on WINDOWS 2012 64 bit machine--download this--no software from qlik for this.---u can try Qlik_Sense__x64setup.exe

4.Qlik Sense desktop on WINDOWS 2012 64 bit machine--download this-- no software from qlik for this--try this--Qlik_Sense_Desktop_x64setup.exe

and install accordingly.

Not applicable
Author

Hey thanks for response.

I'll try & get back.