Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Session Lost on V11 when using Ajax

Hello,

We recently upgraded to V11, and I have a few users who are unable to open particular QVW instances using Ajax.  They get a session lost error.  This only occurs on one particular QVW for person A, they can access other QVW's though through Ajax.  For Person B, they can access the QVW at some point during the day on Ajax, but then get a session lost error when they return to it later in the day.

I switched both of their user profiles to use IE Plugin, and they've had no issues since.  Can someone help me understand why and how this is happening?  If you need additional information, please let me know.  Thanks in advance!!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

What version of Windows server are you running? This could be a bug if you are running plain 2008 server. If so please contact support.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill!  We are on Windows Version 2008 R2 Enterprise