We are using QlikView Release 11.00.11282.0409.10 on a single server (Windows 2008 R2). It happens often that users on Monday get the error message "session lost" when they try to access their QlikView apps.
I have investigated all logfiles on the server (session, event and performance), but I'm not sure what I should look for? But cannot see anything that could be related to this error!?
Usually and as a workaround we reboot the whole server and it helps everytime! Does anyone know about this issue, a better workaround (maybe just restarting the QlikView services...), or any proactive action to prevent this incident?
Hi , you can change and set the session timeout for each document
in the QMC, go to document tab, and then the PERFORMANCE tab , then set the max timeout in seconds
see this QlikView Session lost
The QlikView version is: 11.00.11282.0. The end users use different AJAX:
· Ajax QvWS 11.0.11282.0 SR1 browser.chrome
· Ajax QvWS 11.0.11282.0 SR1
· Ajax QvWS 11.0.11282.0 SR1 browser.gecko 21
· Ajax QvWS 11.0.11282.0 SR1 browser.MSIE 7.0
· Ajax QvWS 11.0.11282.0 SR1 browser.MSIE 8.0
· Ajax QvWS 11.0.11282.0 SR1 browser.MSIE 9.0
· Ajax QvWS 11.0.11282.0 SR1 browser.MSIE 10.
and very rarely: Windows Exe.
In the Event log I very often see the following error message:
1. Restart: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type D, detected.
2. Extensions: Failed to load extension. Make sure it is available at the correct location
The error no. 2 is not related to only one QVW but several apps.
1) you might be running out short of ram.
2) Can you confirm you still have extension in the respective path on qlikview server.
Do you have 32 bit environment or 64 bit?
The lost session I bet is being cause by the server restart. There is an issue with a document
1. Restart: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type D, detected. This is when Qlik gets a general exception on deletion of a dynamic array. Normal fixed by upgrading.
2. Extensions: Failed to load extension. Make sure it is available at the correct location There was a bug in the older version that has been corrected.
11.11282 Is a very old version of the software. You need to look at upgrading.