Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis help: equal to and not equal to at the same time.

Hi

I am trying to add to this expression which works. It counts the service desk tickets if there is a identical ticket number in time tracker. But I want it to count those and even if there is no identical ticket number in time tracker.

Here is my code: =count(DISTINCT{<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR}>} if(ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum=TimeTracker.RequestNum,ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum))

How can I make it do both in this expression? Is there a way to say equal to and not equal to?

Thanks,

Alam.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
padmanabhan_ram
Creator II
Creator II

HI,

How are the Time Tracker and Service Desk tables are related to each other. Are they linked using the Request Number from both the tables. If yes,  then you can use

Count(Distinct {<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR}>} ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum)

Thanks

Padmanabhan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

For equal to(=)

=count({<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR},ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum = {TimeTracker.RequestNum}>}DISTINCT TimeTracker.RequestType)

For not equal to(-=)

=count({<TimeTracker.RequestType -={SR},ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum -= {TimeTracker.RequestNum}>}DISTINCT TimeTracker.RequestType)

Regards

Neetha

anbu1984
Master III
Master III

=count(DISTINCT{<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR}>} ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum)

padmanabhan_ram
Creator II
Creator II

HI,

How are the Time Tracker and Service Desk tables are related to each other. Are they linked using the Request Number from both the tables. If yes,  then you can use

Count(Distinct {<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR}>} ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum)

Thanks

Padmanabhan

yevgeniy
Creator
Creator

Hi,

your write:

Is there a way to say equal to and not equal to?

=count(DISTINCT{<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR}>} ................

not equal try this:

TimeTracker.RequestType={'<>SR'}