Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Settings disappear with option 'Download document'

For document 'Dashboard Italy V1.0' I set the user privileges on option 'Download document' in tab 'Availability' and added 1 named user. Settings User documents.png

In tab 'System' of the Qlikview Server, tab 'Documents' I set the option on 'Allow Document Download'.

System settings.png

The download option is visible at the web access point.

Web access point.png

When I run the reload of this dashboard, the settings disappear by the user privileges and the download option is visible anymore for the user.
Does somebody know how to solve this issue?

Settings after running document.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

if you set the user privileges in the "Source Document" Tab your Changes will work after a reload.

The Settings in the "User Document" Tabe are overridden after each reload by the "Source Documents" Settings.

I hope this solves yout Problem

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

if you set the user privileges in the "Source Document" Tab your Changes will work after a reload.

The Settings in the "User Document" Tabe are overridden after each reload by the "Source Documents" Settings.

I hope this solves yout Problem

Not applicable
Author

This has solved my problem! Thank you very much!

stefano_marson
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't find settings for download in "Source Document" Tab. I'm working with QV Server 11.2

Could you attach a screen shot?

Thanks in advance

stefano