I am currently trying to deploy QV WebParts on a test environment and I am facing some difficulties with the implementation.
My current scenario:
VMware virtual machine 1: QV Server 11.20 SR3 on Windows 7
VMware virtual machine 2: SharePoint Server 2010 and QV Webparts (for 11.20 SR3 build) on Windows Server 2008
I managed to install QV Webparts with a Proxy (because QV Server and Sharepoint are on different servers) on 2 and it's showing up as a Webpart in SharePoint, however NO documents are listed in the QlikView Object Selector:
The following settings are set/this is what I have tried:
- The QvAJAXZfc Path is correct and Proxy is set according to the installation manual and is listed on web.config.
- Authentication on QV server is set to Anonymous to avoid 'double hop' issues.
- FireWalls are turned OFF on both servers (for testing purposes).
- AccessPoint can be accessed by the machine 2 Webbrowser.
- Documents are viewable on Accesspoint for Anonymous and access is authorized for "All Users" on QMC
- I can even implement AccessPoint within a Page Viewer Webpart in SharePoint.
- Security settings, blocked file endings etc. are all set to OFF on SharePoint
- There are enough CAL sessions available.
- WebParts;YES is listed in the LEF.txt so the license for WebParts is available.
- There are no entries made in the Events or Sessions logs of QV the server while trying to add the Webparts object.
- I have NOT tried using a Kerberos authentication, because in my view at this point it's not necessary when I don't need an authentication on the QlikView server (set to anonymous).
As you can see, I am a little bit stuck and I would appreciate help or ideas from anyone who has experience with this subject.
I made a little progress and tried many things to solve this issue. It comes down to the problem, that each time I add an QlikView Webpart into SharePoint, I get an error in Internet Explorer 8.0, that 'Qva is undefined' when initializing the page. So obviously the Webpart is not working correctly which is why I am having connection issues. Any ideas what the reason might be for this?