Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karensmith
Contributor II
Contributor II

ShowHide Condition

I have a Show/Hide island table. That supports users listbox selection of "Calendar Type". Based on listbox selection, certain objects show and other are hidden. But this does not working consistently, some times the objects don't show at all. The listbox objects are Year, Qtr, and Month. Some times one listbox is displayed, sometimes done, and sometimes Year is displayed(once a selection is made) then others appear. This is really a big problem for us and is delaying our production rollout to external customers.

Please Help!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Unless I misunderstood, it seems to be working fine for me. I always see the year, quarter and month list boxes, and they change based on the selected CalType. I can't seem to get it to misbehave. Possibly an intermittent problem, or maybe a version issue? I'm on 9.00.7469.8 SR4.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Karen

There's really not much that could be done unless we can look at your QVW file, is there any way you can post an example?

Failing that......

What are the conditions you have entered in each list box?

karensmith
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Nigel....that makes sense. LOL...Here is my attached application

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Unless I misunderstood, it seems to be working fine for me. I always see the year, quarter and month list boxes, and they change based on the selected CalType. I can't seem to get it to misbehave. Possibly an intermittent problem, or maybe a version issue? I'm on 9.00.7469.8 SR4.

karensmith
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello John,

Yes, the problem is a frequent intermittent problem. We are currently on 9.0.7440.8 I did check known bug fixes for the latest version, but did not see any related to this type of issue....with the exception the global search object fix.

Not applicable

Hi Karen

Apologies for the delay, got a bit busy!

Same story as John I'm afraid, I just can't see anything wrong with it at all, I am using 9.00.7500.8 which is a special patched version of SR4 released to me by QlikTech, I'd recommend upgrading to latest plugin / server versions to see if it recitfies the problem (QlikTech have just released SR5).

karensmith
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Nigel.

The problem is intermittent and that makes it all the more frustrating. I will into upgrading my desktop version to latest version as a test before upgrading server and IE plug in.