Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

datanibbler
Esteemed Contributor

Single_object_URLs not working - "no access to this document"

Hi,

for one app that I have there used to be a report that was automatically generated and sent by email every morning. Unfortunately, that tool doesn't work anymore and for the time being I'm looking for an alternative.

I created two table_diagrams on hidden worksheets and I constructed two single_object_URLs to display either of these two charts.

I sent these two URLs to the user and the app is automatically reloaded early every morning via the QMC.

<=> Still, the user can't open the URLs, and the message yesterday was "No access to this document" - that sounded quite like a licence_problem to me, so I assigned the user a document_CAL for this app - but the issue seems to persist, the message remaining the same - that's what the user told me yesterday, I cannot check myself. Well, this afternoon when he comes in, if it still doesn't work, I will ask him for a screenshot of the error_message or try to connect to his PC and have a look myself.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
datanibbler
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Single_object_URLs not working - "no access to this document"

Oh my - stupid me ...

I just found out, there needs to be access on two levels: The licence is one part, but the user must also have access to the drive the qvw is on - if that is missing, then of course access to the app will not work ;-)

1 Reply
datanibbler
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Single_object_URLs not working - "no access to this document"

Oh my - stupid me ...

I just found out, there needs to be access on two levels: The licence is one part, but the user must also have access to the drive the qvw is on - if that is missing, then of course access to the app will not work ;-)

Community Browser