I have distributed am application from Source document to User Documents. Actual size of the document is 2 GB in source document, but after distribution dashboard size got dropped to 600 MB.
Please let me know what could be the reason for this.
Maybe the publisher reduced the document?
- QMC > Reduced tab in the document task
Or maybe the data sources differ from before reload to after reload?
If you manually reload the document from the source folder, it should be the same size (give or take) as to when the very same document is published.
Your issue is you have section access applied to the document and the service account doesn't have rights to see all the data. So, it loads what it has access to.
Thanks for your input.
I have provided full Privilege (*) to service account.
Manual Load of source document has 2 GB size, after distribution it is 600 MB.
I still think there is an issue with the service account having rights to all data. Three things you can try.
1. Change service account for the distribution service to your login account and see what happens.
2. in the task on the reload tab, add your account for the Data Protection information.
3. login into machine with the service account ID and run it and see what happens.
Does your section access script have some reduction fields that use *, but you do not have all possible values listed against the other users.
* in section access refers to All Listed Values not All Values That Exist in the data!
Thanks for your response.
Yes you are right I have used * for reduction fields for admin.
Can you please explain how to define All Listed Values not All Values.