Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III

Some users do not see the container object

Hi all,

Can you please tell me what could be a reason for some users not being able to see the container object in the QV11.20 SR6. They do not see it in QV Desktop nor the Access Point (IE Plugin nor the AJAX client).

When I try to install it from the AccessPoint at first I didn't have the QvPluginSetup.exe in the QVPlugin folder so I downloaded it from the QV site and saved there manually, but no change.

All this works on my computer in all browsers.

Thanks for ideas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Have you any kind of section access within the app or visibilty-conditions on this object? Further if these users have very old browser / IE plugin (before qv 10) it could be that they didn't recognize containers.

Recently had a user a case where corrupt shared- and meta-files caused problems - try it with backup and removing these files.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Have you any kind of section access within the app or visibilty-conditions on this object? Further if these users have very old browser / IE plugin (before qv 10) it could be that they didn't recognize containers.

Recently had a user a case where corrupt shared- and meta-files caused problems - try it with backup and removing these files.

- Marcus

nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you Marcus. It was about a condition I forgot to remove after moving to the production.

Cheers