Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Source Document Issues

I have a single server installation with publisher installed. My first statement is that I don't see any Source Documents in the Enterprise Server console but do see them listed in the single Management Console. So that seems strange. My problem is that when I click to add a task to that source document, the task pop-up screen shows up but then it is hung. Next, Finish, or Cancel do not work and the only way I can get out is to select browser go back. Nothing else seems to be out of place. Build is 9.0.7440.8

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Stupid question - do you have a valid license for Publisher? i.e. it's installed correctly and not timed out?

What does you Status tab look like in QEMC? Does it show all services as running with a green arrow, especially the "QDS" service?

In QMC, does it actually show any source documents? These would be located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Publisher\Sourcedocuments for Windows 2003, and C:\ProgramData\... for Windows 2008.

There are a couple of new service releases after yours, but I don't think that should affect such a basic feature.