Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Spammed Event ID 300. Possible to turn off?

Hi!

I have a Customer where the QV server is spammed with Event ID 300. 

Is it possible to turn these message off (customer requirement) or find what is wrong in the application? They are running QV11.2 SR12

The Event log does not say so much so I don’t get any hint.

300ErrorSE_LOG: Expression Error. Doc: Elteknik/Fakturering/Fakturering.qvw, ObjectId: , Expr(0)

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Upgrading to SR13 and adding SilentErrorInChart=1 fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

have a look at below link.

https://community.qlik.com/message/896481#896481

It seems this issues are logged in event logs.

when unauthorized users are trying to access any restricted report  which leads to 300 error.

Regards

ASHFAQ

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thx for the tips but I have very hard to believe that people that not have access to the file(s) are trying to access all day long.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

You can open support case to dig deeper in your environment. With Qlik Support.

Regards

ASHFAQ

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi!

We will probably do that if we can’t find any solutions here. I changed the log level from low too high in hope to catch the ObjectID, but there was no different in the log on this event. 

Does it not exist any settings parameters to turn these off? 

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Upgrading to SR13 will fix the issue. This is SE  (Sustained Engineering) logging that was left on when they complied the code.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thx Bill!

I will try to plan an update and see if it disappear.  

roland74
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I had the same problem, a lot of errors with event id 300.

The problem in my application were some old variables that referred to a field that was not existing anymore....

Removing those variables did the trick, no more event id 300 errors

This is only when the error gives no significant objectid, otherwise there is something wrong in the given object.

Give it a try!

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Upgrading to SR13 and adding SilentErrorInChart=1 fixed the issue.

jeremy_kofoot
Contributor III
Contributor III

Glad to see that upgrading to SR13 fixed the issue.  I know this is a message that was turned on for debugging purposes for developers, but I believe they never turned it off or they gave you the option to add the line to turn it off but it didn't work.  As roland74 pointed out below you can also fix this by just finding the object in your app that it references and checking to see if it has a variable that doesn't exit anymore.  That is what I'm doing to our apps as we only update our QlikView environment every 6 months.