Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Staggered Labels on Charts getting cut off

Please see the attached chart below. I am trying to figure out a way to add padding on the bottom so that the staggered labels on the X-axis don't get cut off. I can't seem to figure out a way to do this. Any ideas?

error loading image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

You can move and resize elements of a chart by using control shift. It will highlight the chart elements in red boxes. You should then be able to push the main chart box up a bit, away from the labels, which should follow it up. With any luck, they'll then have enough room to show properly. I wish QlikView did a better job of positioning on its own, but at least this workaround sometimes solves problems.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

You can move and resize elements of a chart by using control shift. It will highlight the chart elements in red boxes. You should then be able to push the main chart box up a bit, away from the labels, which should follow it up. With any luck, they'll then have enough room to show properly. I wish QlikView did a better job of positioning on its own, but at least this workaround sometimes solves problems.