cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Styling mode problem with AJAX

Hi folks,

I have an application that I distribute that looks great in IE Plugin, but sadly not in the AJAX client.

The main issue is that the advanced layout such as rounded corners in objects and rounded corners in search field have square borders.

I have my document proporties set to advanced styling mode. Doesnät the AJAX client support advanced styling mode? WebView also show squares, if any help...

Thanks in advance.

/ Filip

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kouroshkarimi
Creator III
Creator III

I would stick with the IE plug-in if you want a WYSIWYG deployment. You can use 'web-view' when developing for the AJAX client which helps, but you'll have to accept that a lot of bespoke tweaks / design won't work in AJAX.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I just noticed that it should be possible with the AJAX client as it worked "slightly" in Google Chrome. But still my IE8 and Firefox shows square corners in the same application.

Your answers are very welcome!

Best regards,

Filip

kouroshkarimi
Creator III
Creator III

I would stick with the IE plug-in if you want a WYSIWYG deployment. You can use 'web-view' when developing for the AJAX client which helps, but you'll have to accept that a lot of bespoke tweaks / design won't work in AJAX.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kouroshkarimi is correct. If you are going to develop for AJAX you have to work around the limitations of AJAX. However, with each release the difference between Plug-in and AJAX is getting smaller and smaller

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.