Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tag $measure, $dimension for pivot (via IE plugin)

Hello,

I have tagged all my field with $measure and $dimension. On my QV client, i can easily see the difference when I build my own pivot:

- In the tab Dimensions, all my dimensions are highlighted and on top of the listbox

- In the tab Expressions, when I look for a field, all my measure are highlighted and on top of the listbox

When I use the same QV file on the server, and access it through IE plugin, such behavior does not exist.

I am using QV10 SR2 on my local & and the server.

Have you experience the same? Can you confirm it is an QV bug?

Thanks in advance,

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Here is a very basic sample.

1 Dimension tagged as $dimension

1 Measure tagged as $measure.

On my QV Client, when I create a pivot table, the highlight is correctly done in the tab Dimensions & Expressions.

When I do the same through IE6 Plugin, such behavior does not exist. May you try on your QV server and confirm the bug?

Thanks in advance,

Not applicable
Author

FYI It has been identified as bug. Here is the message from Qlikview Support:

----------------------------

Dear Nicolas,

Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention.   We have logged it as bug ID 40797 with our QA department.   If approved the bug will hopefully be fixed in the next Service Release - however due to uncertainties regarding potential related problems and program priorities we cannot guarantee a fix date at this time.

I will advise you if there are any further developments in this regard.  Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.