Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

afuchten
Valued Contributor

Task list is suddenly empty ... but tasks are entered!

I thought we did a reload last night, but when we checked the whole task list was suddenly empty ...

Although we did configure all reload tasks (QMC) ...

We did saw this before ... and after changing some tasks (and the QMC saves data a couple of times) the task list appears again ...

But how can this task list become empty suddenly? Did saving go wrong in the QMC??

And more important ... how can we be sure the task list does not disappear again?? Now no reports are reloaded because the QMC / QEMC can't find the list???? In which XML is the tasklist??

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same problem, could you solve it? I'm using QlikView Server 10 SR1, is this a bug?

Regards!

patricio
New Contributor III

In 9 SR6 (QEMC Status), if you do not check "Indent dependent tasks", the list of task dissapears. So the solution is to check that option and this way it works fine.

MVP
MVP

Hi there,

This certainly sounds like a bug. References to reload schedules are in a number of files. One of the main ones is WorkOrder.xml. There are a list of other related files (v9 - but I believe these have not changed) in this forum posting:

http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/25325/96681.aspx

With QV 10 SR 2 out in the next day or so it may be worth taking a look at that when it is availble.

Regards,
Steve

Community Browser