Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

The question is about 'dynamic images’ in a chart :

The question is about 'dynamic images' in a chart :

When I make a chart in Qlikview and I give a url (='http://www.keukenman.nl/images/balk.jpg') in by 'Frame Background' the option 'dynamic image' or a location (='c:\test.jpg') than everything is OK. When I open this document with the http-server from qlikview server (IE-plugin or Ajax zero footprint) than the picture from internet doesn't appear.

It takes a lot of time before the document is opening. When I open the document only with the chart with the local picture; it opens fast and directly.

It seems if it is waiting at the picture from internet, what never appears. After a break the document appears but without the image from internet

We use a proxy-server (outside traffic goes with authentication). I don't know if this creates the problem. I can't find where I can specify the username and password.

How can I create aimage in the browserversion?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I agree with bbt (above).

I experienced the same issue recently. Specifically, it's the QlikView services account that needs permission to access the web.

Thanks

Nick

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The images are loaded from the server. Make sure that the server has internet access and can get to the URL. The image is not loaded from the client.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

I agree with bbt (above).

I experienced the same issue recently. Specifically, it's the QlikView services account that needs permission to access the web.

Thanks

Nick

Not applicable
Author

Yes, this resolved the problem, thanks