Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trigger onactivatesheet in Ajax doesn't work

Hello,

In one of our documents we are using triggers to clear fields and select certain values in fields. These work perfectly fine in the desktop version. However when the document is opened via the ajax the triggers seem to stop working.

I already created a dummy document with a trigger on activatesheet-select in field and also on activatesheet-clear field. And this works fine. So it's not some server setting that doesn't allow you to run triggers/actions.

Does anyone have an idea why the actions don't work in the other document?

Any help will be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

So I found the reason why it was not working on the server. I was hiding the tabrows and using buttons for the navigation between sheets. Turns out that the on activiate sheet triggers only work when you directly use the tabrows.

If you're using buttons for the navigation you also have to add the actions to the buttons.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

So I found the reason why it was not working on the server. I was hiding the tabrows and using buttons for the navigation between sheets. Turns out that the on activiate sheet triggers only work when you directly use the tabrows.

If you're using buttons for the navigation you also have to add the actions to the buttons.