Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tunneling issue

Hi All,

I am facing Tunneling issue while accessing the application through IE plugin while same application is working properly in Ajax mode.

And I checked through local host it is working fine but when client is using IP of server then this issue coming.

For error please find the screen shot.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I have the same problem  in too many clients that use IE plugin

i recomend do this

1) please chek that the port 4747 not is block, try put down the firewall or only this port and then try acces again

else

2) I put an image, try to put the name in the rectangle , you have to put the addres that you see the error, 10.166.105.124 (put it in the red rectangle)

else

3) i put a material, please check and do the test for the correct tunel

let me know if you could resolve

good luck

FernandoQVSTUN.jpg

View solution in original post

7 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I have the same problem  in too many clients that use IE plugin

i recomend do this

1) please chek that the port 4747 not is block, try put down the firewall or only this port and then try acces again

else

2) I put an image, try to put the name in the rectangle , you have to put the addres that you see the error, 10.166.105.124 (put it in the red rectangle)

else

3) i put a material, please check and do the test for the correct tunel

let me know if you could resolve

good luck

FernandoQVSTUN.jpg

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

There is an issue with you Link Machine name. This document should help and the section you want to look at is the last part. You will also need to make sure that port 4747 is open between the client and the server.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Fernando Keuroglian and Bill Britt.

You made my day, I had same issue in IE Plugin after upgrading to 11.20 SR4.

This was fixed by specifying the IP address in the Link Machine Name.

But may I be greedy and ask you why we didn't have this problem in earlier versions ?

I don't remember having this field filled previously and IE Plugin was working fine.

Thanks again.

JP

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

JP

What a good news! congrat!

I really do not know why the problem is, but i was reading and i think that there is a theme with the name of the server, the server cant create the correct route and have to use the qvtunel, and if you don not have configurate you have this problem.

Please if you want check  our answer as a usefull answer !!and we appreciate a lot!!

let me know if you need something else!

Fernando

Not applicable
Author

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your response.

I checked the port it is on and firewall is also off.

I entered the ip address in link machine name still issue is not resolved.

Kindly suggest how I can proceed

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi!

Do you try to do all the check that Bill suggest in this page, he put a material , yo have to check all te conditions that this material says.

Could you put an image that your link machine, what server version do you have

Fernando

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Is you webserver on the same machine as QVS?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.