Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to load qv applications from accesspoint

hello all,

I am trying to open qlikview app from localhost qlikview accesspoint. Accesspoint loads properly but when i try to open any qvw its showing blank page.

Any suggesstions.

Capture.PNG

Labels (2)
4 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

It could be because of IE settings that is stopping popping up the images/qv web component. If your server is hardened, ask your IT team unhardening the IE settings and try. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hello,

No major settings have been changed on server. It was working fine somedays back.

Could you please specify any imp settings to be checked???

Thanks,

Harshal

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Are you able to open any QVWs from other computers? Or using AJAX client? What build version of QlikView Server are you running? What version of IE are you running?

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The title on the first IE tab in your screenshot leads me to think that you are (suddenly) running Internet Explorer in Enhanced Security mode. One of the consequences of running IE in Enhanced Security mode (the default in a session on your server) is that JavaScript is disabled. And JavaScript is required to open QlikView documents in the Access Point.

If this all started happening suddenly, you may want to ask your SysAdmin to delete the profile for you current account on the server. The profile will be rebuilt next time you log on, and your security settings will return back to normal (as they were before).

Best,

Peter