cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Unknown command when opening script editor

Hi community, did anybody experienced this? I could not find any reference neither on Google nor on the community: when opening the script editor, a cmd window pops up for a couple of seconds and says "Unknown command '000....'".

Every time I do it, the code changes and it takes a long time before opening the editor.

Unknown command.png

What happened?

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That screenshot indicates you started the QVSManagerBatch executable. That doesn't sound like something Qlikview Desktop (qv.exe) would do. Are you sure you're starting the right application?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I am just clicking on the usual "Edit Script" button on top of the QlikView 11 interface and I'm getting this batch to run for some reasons... I am not starting it on purpose, it just gets executed.

Consider, in addition, that I am running QlikView Desktop on the same machine as QlikView Server, like I have always done for ever. Could it be the problem?

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI,

Can you try be repairing QlikView Setups in your environment

Regards

ASHFAQ

googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I upgraded it from SR5 to SR6 today but the problem is still present...

Thanks anyway

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You may find some help on this over on this thread where someone else has experienced the problem:

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-5281?et=watches.email.document_comment#comment-18096

Steve