Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.
Thanks a ton.
1. You will in the LEF the below
The date at the end is when your maintenance has ended. You can not use the license for any product or update after that date. If this data has expired you will need to contact your account manager.
2. Yes, if your maintenance has expired.
3. You can find the upgrade on the Qlik.com under support and downloads.
4. You will need to read the release notes.
4. I think these 2 guides should help
Check this too.
But its from V 10 to 11. Concept will be almost same.
But make sure you have valid Maintenance contract as said by Bill Britt
A small addition to point 1, if you have a valid maintenance contract, the same license key will work, but you may need to connect to the Qlik license server to renew your LEF.