Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

User disappearance in Assigned CALs - why?

I have OEM-QlikView Server Small Business Edition on server. When I add in assigne CALs new user and refresh page - the user is disappears. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

And I think that from this reason I can't lease licence in another computer. (I have problem with this too.)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: User disappearance in Assigned CALs - why?

Do you ever click the Apply button that is present in the bottom right corner of every page? Don't forget that these are AJAX-controlled web pages. Selecting Refresh before clicking the Apply button will revert all information to the server state it had before you made any changes...

Peter

7 Replies
Employee
Employee

Monika,

Can you give details how are you adding the user?

Gio

Not applicable

Yes, it is: System->Licenses -> QV OEM Server ->  Client Access Licences -> Assigned Cals -> then I type username and click on "Assign Cal" button.

Not applicable

Silly me. I didn't click Apply buton. Now everything is OK.

MVP
MVP

In QMC (QlikView Management Console), you generally need to press the 'Apply' button on lower right of the page to apply any changes. Have you done this before refreshing?

Do you ever click the Apply button that is present in the bottom right corner of every page? Don't forget that these are AJAX-controlled web pages. Selecting Refresh before clicking the Apply button will revert all information to the server state it had before you made any changes...

Peter

awhitfield
Esteemed Contributor

Ha Ha - the 'APPLY' button always catches us out !! 

Andy

After all these years, it still bites me every so often. I guess it's just to keep me alert.

Community Browser