Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using Access Point Full Browser Version

When I open an Access Point doc in Full Browser version my "Weeks" list box truncates some of the values. 

1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1. 1. 1.  etc

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The best option to over come this is you set the "Fixed number of column" under presentation tab of Listbox property.

Set value 27 or 28, your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Not sure why this would happen. What version are you running? Can you post the qvw you are having issues with?

If possible remove all data expect the Weeks list box, or a sample qvw shosing your issue

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Not at the office today so can’t get at the doc. Below are images of the browser version and internet plugin version.

Thanks

Brian

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The best option to over come this is you set the "Fixed number of column" under presentation tab of Listbox property.

Set value 27 or 28, your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thanks very much. That fixed the problem. Appreciate your quick response.

Brian Summ

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If it fixed your problem, kindly close the post.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Do I just say it was a correct answer? Or do you want me to delete the post? Don’t know how to delete.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Only you need to mark it as correct answer.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki