I've got a document that works great when opened as a local document but fails when opened from the server or through Access Point using the IE Plugin.
I have a series of nested variables that calculates and stores a project number in the variable "vVisibleProject" . A variable event trigger then looks for that value to change and does a "Select in Field" to select the Project Number. Which in turn updates a chart and a table.The idea is to rotate through a series of projects, displaying each one for a set period of time.
When I open the project from the server or through access point, all of the variables set correctly, but as soon as the variable event trigger fires it sets the Project Number to nothing instead of the number in "vVisibleProject". But it works great when opened as a local file.