Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Vendor details Q-on?

Hi,

has anybody already taken part in one of the QlikView courses delivered by Q-on?

The issue is, I would like to take part in one of their courses, but our purchasing team, in order to orderly process invoices, needs to know the vendor details beforehand - and they haven't yet told me - and from an email they sent asking for the nr. of persons to be enrolled I conclude that they will probably not find it worthwhile to provide me that information if I'm the only one to enroll ...

Can anybody here provide me these details - such as they appear on any invoice they send?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

As far as I see, you would have to contact them anyway, because the payment methods offered by default are PayPal or credit Card. As I read your request, you are asking for paying after invoincing.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi,

has nobody ever yet taken a course delivered by them? That would be very strange indeed.

They themselves seem to be unwilling to provide me with those details if I am the only person to enroll - well, they asked me for the nr. of persons to enroll, so I assume they were trying to decide whether it's worthwhile to dig out those details and for one person I guess they won't do it. Now I am going on holiday, so I guess unless anyone here can help me I won't be able to take that course ...

Best regards,

DataNibbler

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Have you looked at their FAQ?

As far as I know you can enroll individually, In fact, I think that's the most common way. The FAQ states that you can contact them if you have 6 people for a course and want an on-demand course for your company.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Gysbert,

of course I could just enroll online, that is not my issue:

The issue is that our purchasing team cannot process invoices in anything like an acceptable timeframe if an invoice comes from a vendor whose details are not in the database - SAP does, I think, not allow the booking of an invoice without using existing vendor details - so, as we have never before received anything from Q-on, we need their details beforehand so I can enroll for that course ...

Best regards,

DataNibbler

swuehl
MVP
MVP

As far as I see, you would have to contact them anyway, because the payment methods offered by default are PayPal or credit Card. As I read your request, you are asking for paying after invoincing.