Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Visibility of Dashboards based on access rights

Hi,

I am trying to change visibilty of dashboards in the QV AccessPoint based on Access right. So if a user has an assigned user cal, he should be able to see the document icon, if he doesn't, he should see no dashboard. Or in case of 2 dashboards, only the one the user has access to, should be visible.

I did see the answer to Siddharth Kulkarni his question, but this doesn't fullfil for my problem.

Ex:

if u have 2 app in access point

1) Finance.qvw 2)Manufacturing.qvw

and total 5 users(a,b,c,d,e) if user a,b wants see the application Finance only(In access point itself) then

go to that application right click-->Properties-->Security

In Security tab, u ll c the user names

This is different because, we manage access through active directory of the company of approx 7000FTE. We are using the small business version, since we have limited users to this application <20. How can we make sure that people who don't have access rights, do not see any documents in the accesspoint?

We are not allowed to make local users/user group or to add specific users to a document on the server

Labels (1)
0 Replies