Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What does this stand for

error2.JPG

Also got this

error1.JPG

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Please see snapshot. Issue is getting really worse and annoying

error.JPG

maximiliano_vel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

1. Check if your license is valid Manual LEF
  2. Create a new user local admin (where QVS is installed) add it to QlikView Administrators, change the user in services.msc (so the new user is granted access as a logon service).
  3. Reboot your machine.
  4. Check if services are Ok!
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Make sure the root folder is still there. You can see what location it should be by looking at the Settings.ini located at C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer

Look for DocumentDirectory=C:\Documents

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

1. My license is valid.

2. Did the second step as stated. Issue persist

Rgds

Not applicable
Author

Yes the root folder is there.

Rgds

maximiliano_vel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Perhaps this is a little extreme, but sometimes reinstalling QVS helps...

Rgds

rubenmarin

Hi, recently I found a similar issue, in my case was an installed server where someone set a proxy without checking the box the 'not use for local adresses'.

I was lead to this because in System->Setup i configured the service url with 'localhost' instead of '[ComputerName]' and worked.

I don't know if your issue is the same but maybe helps.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Then there are a couple of more items you can try. One is to rename the QCS settings.ini file and see if it will start. If that doesn't work, delete the PGO files from the root folder and try.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If the QVS service (or any other QlikView service) refuses to start, the corresponding log will most often contain a message about the reason for not starting. Check for example C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Events_....log

Peter