Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What is Errorcount=2 in Publisher?

Actually I am fetching data frm database for more than 7 hrs.

It is able fetch and generate qvd's for around 6 hrs.

after around 7 hrs , the application is failing everyday.

In publisher log It is showing error count=2

And in document log ,no execution failed or finshed statements .It is half the way.

Whats gng on in my application?

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

It's likely because of timeouts configured in your server for document reloads which, by default, it's set to 21600 seconds (6 hours). You can check that in your Management Console "User Documents" -> "Reload". Try with some higher values and see if that helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I checked it.And time out is 24 hrs.

Then wats happening in my application?

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I found this line in Publisher log

Document log "Q:\Test_qvd_generator-B.qvw.log" was not found / not updated. Skipped.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

That's just a warning, meaning the file has not been found in the path you provided. But the file could be created again. Actually, the system itself "skips" that. That's happening to me (sometimes) but the reload process finishes correctly.

Anyway, I'd try debugging manually instead of reloading the whole document, limiting load to a few hundreds of records, just to see step by step what problem is knocking off your system. Take into account that if extraction process takes up to 7 hours, amount of record must be huge, so memory would be affected by any other processes running in that computer... May it be something related oto your hardware requirements for a so big amount of data?

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Errorcount=2 just means that the task finished with 2 errors. In order to troubleshoot this, go farther up the log and paste the other 2 errors (the line should start with "Error:") here.

Regards,