Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Not applicable

When reloading on the server I get a warning count - but the dashboard looks fine

Hi all,

when I use the QlikView Server to relaod my dashboards I get the following line as an example.

The task "Development/IE Dashboard.qvw" finished with warnings. WarningCount=3

The dashboard looks fine when I view it through AccessPoint, and I cannot seem to find what these 'warnings' are.

Can anyone tell me where I can find details of them?

Regards,

Matt

12 Replies
ggg
Contributor II

When reloading on the server I get a warning count - but the dashboard looks fine

Matt,

Check the log files to see where these warnings are generated:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\Log

Find the date and name and look through the log file to find the warnings.

Regards,

Gustav

Not applicable

I found the detailed logs on:
"C: \ Program Files \ QlikTech \ Publisher \ QlikView Distribution Service \ 1 \ Log \"
In my case it was WarningCount = 4. I found the qvw not answered in 300s, despite having performed and completed perfeitamente.Penso now that should only increase the waiting time if I want.
Thank you for your assistance!

Win2008R2-QVS 9.0.7320.7

Not applicable

I am having the same problem with WarningCount=4, but I can only find the applikation name in the log file Default.xls. Am I look in the wrong log fil?

How can I increase the waiting time?

Not applicable

What operating system of machine?

Local logs detailing the charges.
C: \ Program Files \ QlikTech \ Publisher \ QlikView Distribution Service \ ..

In 2003
C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ QlikTech \ Publisher \ QlikView Distribution Service \ ..
Each system has a place, almost default. Search for *. log
Neighborhood I could see is that every event that escapes the pattern is taken as warning;
Example: Do not respond in a few seconds dials and 1 warning. He returned to meet again and caught 2 mark warning. And so continues. So it is better to analyze the log of each application to find out the warning happened.

Anything we are there.

jsomsen
Contributor III

I had a similar problem and temporarily traced it back to Tasks that I created using QMC. What fixed it for me was to delete the old task and completely recreate the task using QEMC. The Warnings went away. I am not sure if this is your same situation, but thought I would throw it out there for you.

I did throw this to QV Support as a potential bug. Please let me know if this helps and I will forward on to the support rep I was working with.

Thanks,

JS

Not applicable

QlikView Distribution Service is running on a Windows 2008 64bit server.

Do you know if QlikTech has a list of all warning codes?

Not applicable

I have created all my tasks using QEMC. Please let me know if you get some feedback from QV Support!

Not applicable

I do not know if they are codes of warning or the amount of warnings that the task recorded, as I had described in the previous message.

Not applicable

The name says it is warning count, ie count of warnings and not warning code. I speak Portuguese but that is what I am interpreting the word. I may be wrong, let's kill this riddle and solve this common problem of all.
In my case I was in the logs, where you quoted and read each line of the log of the task for a particular application. While reading warning count = 1 had already passed a mistake, I saw that for example the error that was not answered in 1800 seconds or 300 .. I altered the parameters of this server and ran the task again and so would eliminate the warnings.

Community Browser