Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where can i download Qlikview Web Part

Hi,

Can you guys tell me, Where can i download Qlikview Web Part?

Regards,

Yoga

7 Replies
dpietersz
Creator
Creator

Hi Yoga,

You can go to www.qlik.com/download. After you have logged in, you can make the right selection to download web part.

For reference see my screenshot.

Good luck!Schermafbeelding 2011-05-13 om 08.31.27.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi dpietersz,

Thanks for your reply.

For download i am geeting only this attached screenshot. I guess, i dont have acess to the screen which you shown in your reply.

Regards,

Yoga

QV_Download.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi yogananthan.

That's because you access the free download (like me).

Oscarashi

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi yogananthan

Inorder to download qlikview webpart you need to have proper privilages.

You need to register with qliktech as a partner or customer.

then follow the link mentioned below

http://global.qlik.com/download/

to download the webparts.

For proper authorizations and access, Immediately contact your account manager.

Hope that helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

I have created an account and registered on QV. But still I cannot see the page from where I can download the Web Parts. I am using the personal edition of QV 10 SR3 [just download and installed it], and not purchased any software or license. Is that the reason? Is it possible to download it for study purpose?

One more thing... Is the QlikView server and QlikView WEB Server same? If not, from where I can download QV Web Server? Regards

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

With you register you will probably not be able to access. You must be a partner or a custumer.

The QV web server is one of the services associated with the QlikView Server and for the server you need the full license or a test license, that you would need to request to a partner or QlikTech

Hope this helps,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Erich.

If you can help me, In QV SR3, they have provided advancement i.e. a supportfor QlikView Web Part for Microsoft Sharepoint. For that I must have Share Point Portal or Application running on a Share Pointserver.

But if I don’t have Share Point Portal or an application, then what arethe options left for me to use Web Parts? Are there any other versions of WebParts which are not specifically meant for Share Point? It will be great if youcan provide me a link for details on Web Parts. Regards.