Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where does publisher store the data?

Read that the Publisher info is saved in DocumentTask.xml / SourceDocument.xml / TaskCategory.xml ... etc

But I can't seem to find the data which should have been written in these files ...

Where does the Publisher store the data set using the user interface? (the preload options, the dependencies etc) ??

bgrds,

Anita

5 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Can't seem to find an answer to this. I suspect it's probably a trade secret since nobody wants to answer me: http://community.qlik.com/forums/t/24495.aspx

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Should be in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\Workorder.xml

corrado

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Vlad and Anita.

I assume you are talking about a publisher with a publisher license, not the limited reload functionality for a pure qlikview server.

If you have a default installation they are stored under c:/Programdata/Qliktech/Publisher/CommandCenter/QVPR if running win2008 server/Vista or Windows7.

Its c:/documents and settings/all users/qliktech/publisher/commandcenter/QVPR if its winxp/win2k3.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If you are talking about the reload functionality of qvs you can find the schedules etc under c:/documents and settings/all users/qliktech/publisher/qlikview distribution service/.

The file is called something like StandardsScheduleClustered.xml or similar.

Preload options etc once they are active on the qvs they are stored in the .meta file located at the same place as the qlikview file when its on the server. That file has a binary format.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Well yeah, those settings are stored in those files. I was referring to other settings (basically, wherever AVQ is referenced in the management consoles' source files). Anita, the above posts are correct if you need to modify the settings they mention. Sorry if I misunderstood.