Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where is the reloading job setting?

Hi All,

After I upgraded our QV server from 10 to 11, I can't find whereis the reloading job setting in QMC?

Could you help me out?

Thanks.

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Go to Document Tab -> Click on the Document -> Right side you will see tab called Reload.

Here you do all your Reloading settings.

First Tab Status -> Task

Will show you the scheduled task

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There is no reload tab, because we have tried the free publisher license, then uninstall it. So there is no reload tab under document. But in the past, in this situation, we use QMC to set the job, but now there is no QMC, jus QEMC...in QV11?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

With the upgrade from QV 10 to QV 11, Qliktech has removed QMC and now only QEMC is there.

And all the functionalities are availble with QEMC only.

If you have publisher license then you can directly goto documents tab on QEMC then source documents and schedule the reload task.

If you dont have publisher license then you can go to documents tab then to user documents and click on one application and you can find reload tasks on right hand side.

for more information go through the documentation.

Regards,

Amay

Not applicable
Author

Hi Amayspatil,

Thanks for your reply, but the reload tab is really missed when I choose the one doc under the User Documents tab.

How to fix this issue?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

If you had a publisher license installed and you removed it you will need to do some house keeping to get things to work.

1. Stop the distribution Serivce and Management Service

2. Delete the folder  ManagementService  (C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService)

3. Restart the distribution Serivce and Management Service

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.