cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larsc
Partner - Contributor III

Windows 2008 - Publisher - Exception error

After installing Publisher Standard on a Windows 2008 x64 server, I get this error when accessing controlpanel. I have set EnableSoapExtensions to False as recommended in the error description, but I still get the same error. The QlikView Server installation is fully functional on the server. Any idea?

Failed to connect to command center at url: http://localhost:8081/qtcc.asmx.
This error might occur when having soap extensions enabled while running on a double byte language OS.
To disable soap extensions. Edit web.config and set EnableSoapExtensions to False.

Extended technical information is:

Exception details

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8081 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at CPGlobal.CommandCenterWebService.CommandCenterWebService.CheckPrerequisites(String Cert) at CPGlobal.ExtendedAuthenticatedRole.AuthorizeMe()

Thanks
Lars

1 Reply
larsc
Author

oops, restarted server and everything is fine Big Smile