Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Working with WorkBench

Hi All!

Just gonna ask how you use workbench. I want to create a webpage and embed the qlikview document on it. How is this possible? How do you work on this one?

Thanks all!

Dona

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Alright, Will try this one. Although I'm still having problems displaying the documents in my accesspoint. (I'm currently reinstalling the server).

My documents aren't showing up on the accesspoint but I already setup the root folder. Do you have any idea with this problem?

Not applicable
Author

Hi! I tried this already and it works (although I used a different computer to try this out since I can't output my documents on the access point). Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Also, I have an inquiry. Do I still need a workbench license for this embedding to work?

Not applicable
Author

Workbench license is not required to embed your application inside the iframe.

Not applicable
Author

Got it! Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

One more inquiry: To put it simply, you use workbench if you want to embed qlikview objects in your webpages?

Not applicable
Author

Yes. Even embedding the objects can be achieved with multiple iframes. But it'll treat it as two different sessions, so you  require multiple licenses which is not suggestible. Simply, workbench is used to embed the objects.

Not applicable
Author

Got it! Thank you for answering all the questions!

Not applicable
Author

hello.

My question is this Donna, could you explain how you managed the issue of authentication (username, password) and server qlikview, qlikview to show some objects on your page html? Perfect ... as if you can with some example code, that would be great ... greetings ...