cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsoley9262
Contributor III
Contributor III

.aacd loading to Acess Point getting error

I have an access database (accdb) I can load local but when I try to load on Access Point I am getting this error in my log file:

2019-07-18 07:52:05 Error: Connector connect error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM002, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
2019-07-18 07:52:05 Connector connect error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM002, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

3 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @tsoley9262,

There are two likely reasons for this error:

• Data Source Name (DSN) isn't configured or available
  • Database driver used in the DSN hasn't been installed or potentially corrupted

Have you configured the necessary DSN and installed db driver? Have a look at the Qlik Support article "Reload fails with error "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default ..." to see if it helps you resolve the issue.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
tsoley9262
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Chip I will look into

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey Thomas, did Chip's post get you sorted out?  If so, please be sure to click the Accept as Solution button to let others know this worked.  If you are still working on things, please leave us an update of where things stand, so we can try to offer other ideas.

The other thing to realize on these issues, when the ODBC/OLE DB connections return errors, it is generally the connector returning the error, not QlikView, we are simply dumping the message the connect gave back to us and generally the connector is provided by the DB vendor, so doing a search on the DB vendor site can also provide useful information in these cases...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.