Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

access point error

These days very often we see this error  in access point. sometime it works fine and when we use  full browser version then it works fine

just want to understand what might be the reason....

we have IEplugin installed and have access to this dashboard.....

Thanks

Sri

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

And one more question ..can we customize....access point i dont want clear button and bookmark buttoin on the top as i'm providing them in the application

Not applicable
Author

on the following path we have INDEX file, open that file with notepad and check if you can make the changes

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web. You can customise your access point here.

Not applicable
Author

Dear

2- Also Check IP Address (only one IP should be assign).
I faced this problem in QV 11.20 SR2 and i put my physical server in Domain now tunnel Error is not coming.

Warm Regards

Vimlesh Gupta

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This error will happen if port 4747 is not open between the client and the server that QVS is running on. The plugin talkes straight to QVS on port 4747 and doesn't go through the webserver once the document tries to open.

If you can't open the port you can enable tunneling to make it work.

On your second question not sure what you are talking about. The AccessPoint doesn't have these buttons.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Everyone,

I found this strange , when i open my rich client and try to open the dashboard from web(using IE plugin and Internet explorer). it won't open ..

and it works fine when i close my rich client

actually this the reason, and failing to open my application from access point

does anyone know reason for this ??

and @bill britt

I want to customize my access point

plz find the attched screenshot . I want to re-arrange those icon differently for each application.

Access point customize.jpg

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

There is an Extension that will help you with that, information on it can be found here.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.