Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

delete task in QV Server SBE

Hi,

is it possible to delete reload's tasks from QEMC in QV Server with Small Business Edition ?

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just uncheck the "Enable" on the reload tab. Or check "None"  under "Reload Schedule".

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob,

I unchecked the "Enable" on the reload tab but I see the task on Status page again.

hallquist_nate
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

First, disable the task in QMC, then delete or remove the App from the directory.  From there, I think you can go back into the QMC and delete it, if it is not already gone. 

The key is to disable it, or uncheck Enable, before you do anything.  If you deleted the app, you have create a new app with the same name, put it in the directory, disable the task, then remove the app and delete the task. 

It is a bit of a pain, but unchecking Enable first is the key.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Rob, gave the correct answer. If you are doing server reloads (don't have a publisher license) the only thing you can do is disable it.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

This is the 2nd part of what Rob mentioned... but you should just be able to edit the task, go to the Reload tab, and change the radio button to "None".

-Ray