cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

difference between personal edition and publisher in Qlik view

Hi team,

i have one dashboard .in my laptop its woorking fine but when i deployed in publisher i am getting some mismatched data

in my variables most of the time i was using linest m,Aggr functions.

when  i was comparing to my  reference report to  my dashboard in my laptop its working fine and i am able to see exact results

but when i was published my dashboard in server i am not getting exact values

so is there any settings needs to change in publisher ?

why everything  working fine in my laptop but why it not working in publisher?

where i was facing this issue in variable level or function level or calculation level?

how can i found solution for this?

Regards,

Boby.

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Have you applied any security like section access or any reduction in the publisher? That could be a reason.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi tresesco

Could you please explain more .just now i had checked in triggers,timeout settings but in that i didn't see any triggers and time limit

you are saying section access or any reduction in the publisher?so where i need to find these?

if is it possible can you post screen shots may be it will helpful

Regards,

Bob

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Can you post a screenshot of your document with correct data, and one with incorrect/missing data?

Did you do a reload on the server after you published your document?

Best,

Peter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter Cammaert

i am able to reload the data ,granting access for required users,i am able to create a job for refreshing QVD and

QVW

i mean after deploying dashboard in Publisher.i am comparing the data in my local machine dashboard to publisher deployed dashboard.i was facing some data issues

ex:

using linest m and aggr function i created  "trend line" variable

trend line--code is if value is available then display that value or no value is available it display  ' '(single space)"

that trend line variable values i am able to see the data in my personal edition with filtering and with out filtering fields in local machine(personal edition)

after deploying the dashboard in qlikview publisher i am not able to see any data it showing  ' '(single space)

and here i am not able to figure out what is the issue ?

that issue was came from publisher server issue?--but i have some other dashboard in publisher it working perfectly fine

if i say that variable issue -->that variables was working fine in my local machine?

how can i find solution for this?

in publisher  i am able to refresh qvd,qvw files and some variables working good in publisher  not all

Regards,

Bob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Team,

any one please respond to my observation?

how to debug that issue?

Regards,

Bob