Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

bobby_chowdary
New Contributor II

difference between personal edition and publisher in Qlik view

Hi team,

i have one dashboard .in my laptop its woorking fine but when i deployed in publisher i am getting some mismatched data

in my variables most of the time i was using linest m,Aggr functions.

when  i was comparing to my  reference report to  my dashboard in my laptop its working fine and i am able to see exact results

but when i was published my dashboard in server i am not getting exact values

so is there any settings needs to change in publisher ?

why everything  working fine in my laptop but why it not working in publisher?

where i was facing this issue in variable level or function level or calculation level?

how can i found solution for this?

Regards,

Boby.

5 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: difference between personal edition and publisher in Qlik view

Have you applied any security like section access or any reduction in the publisher? That could be a reason.

bobby_chowdary
New Contributor II

Hi tresesco

Could you please explain more .just now i had checked in triggers,timeout settings but in that i didn't see any triggers and time limit

you are saying section access or any reduction in the publisher?so where i need to find these?

if is it possible can you post screen shots may be it will helpful

Regards,

Bob

Can you post a screenshot of your document with correct data, and one with incorrect/missing data?

Did you do a reload on the server after you published your document?

Best,

Peter

bobby_chowdary
New Contributor II

Re: difference between personal edition and  publisher in Qlik view

Hi Peter Cammaert

i am able to reload the data ,granting access for required users,i am able to create a job for refreshing QVD and

QVW

i mean after deploying dashboard in Publisher.i am comparing the data in my local machine dashboard to publisher deployed dashboard.i was facing some data issues

ex:

using linest m and aggr function i created  "trend line" variable

trend line--code is if value is available then display that value or no value is available it display  ' '(single space)"

that trend line variable values i am able to see the data in my personal edition with filtering and with out filtering fields in local machine(personal edition)

after deploying the dashboard in qlikview publisher i am not able to see any data it showing  ' '(single space)

and here i am not able to figure out what is the issue ?

that issue was came from publisher server issue?--but i have some other dashboard in publisher it working perfectly fine

if i say that variable issue -->that variables was working fine in my local machine?

how can i find solution for this?

in publisher  i am able to refresh qvd,qvw files and some variables working good in publisher  not all

Regards,

Bob

bobby_chowdary
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

any one please respond to my observation?

how to debug that issue?

Regards,

Bob