Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

MVP
MVP

eClinicalWorks Data Dictionary or schema required

Hi,

Does anybody has eClinicalWorks application database schema or database dictionary?  Please share.

Regards,

jagan.

5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: eClinicalWorks Data Dictionary or schema required

I'm fairly certain they don't publish it or even give access to it directly. You can access it via their eBO tool, which is a Cognos reporting layer. We schedule reports out of Cognos and have spent many weeks interpreting, normalizing, and pulling it into a SQL database structure. What are you trying to accomplish?

MVP
MVP

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the reply.  I need to generate Revenue and Gross Profit reports.  I found that edi_invoice table has consolidated invoice amount and payments.  But I need to arrive the break up of this amounts.  I found that InvoiceAmount is arrived from the edi_inv_cpt table, i.e, the sum of the BilledFee field in this table is exactly matching with the InvoiceAmount field in edi_invoice table for an invoice.  Like this I need the break up for Payment field in Edi_Invoice table.  I tried with all possible combinations in edi_invoice, EDI_PaymentDetail, EDI_InsPayments and EDI_Inv_Adjustments.  I don't know where I am missing.

Waiting for your reply Eric. 

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable

Hi Jagan,

Unfortunately I'm of no help. We pull only clinical information and I therefore have no experience on the payments side... I know how frustrating eCW can be to work with as well so I sympthasize with your situation

Eric

Not applicable

Eric, I am trying to pull patient information from eCw, I have the MySQL database as a linked server in SQL2008 but am having a hard time finding where this system is storing names, addresses. The client I am working with wants to send out surveys but does not want to pay the $ amount eCw wants to charge to extract this data. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Crawford

vikasmahajan
Honored Contributor III

PFA sample may help you.

Vikas

Community Browser