Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
Coming your way, the Qlik Data Revolution Virtual Summit. October 27-29. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

how to use LEF file?

i have License key and Control Key and LEF File but i Dont now How to use this?

My server dose not have internet Access and I need to activate this.

15 Replies
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

See attached picture taken from Server/Publisher Manual:Screen Shot 2015-02-15 at 10.44.48.png

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Also, for your reference download Server/Publisher Manual that can be found here:http://community.qlik.com/thread/74987

Highlighted
Not applicable

after i uninstall And reinstall QlikView Server no after I enter License key and control key and put LEF information

into LEF.txt and press apply license after Prossecing Qlikview show nothing and in State>Service QVS is unlicenced!

any time show message : the established conection to server is aborted ...

Highlighted

Where did you get your LEF file from? Was it sent to you by your Qlik representative or Qlik partner? You may be using an invalid or old LEF file, after which the activation code tries to renew the license information anyway.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Make sure you don't have spaces in between. You need to copy that LEF file very carefully, a single ; or single space matters a lot !!

Add License Key, Control Key and paste the LEF file and hit APPLY.

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Hi there,

after entering the licence code, control number, pasting the LEF you should click on APPLY LICENCE and NOT on Update Licence form Server