Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

issue with user document in qv management console

Hi All,

I am not able to see and application here in the mounted folder as mentioned in the guide.

This is my qv management console page.

error loading image

And this is the management console page as per qvs reference manual. Let me know to how to add the document in to mounted folder and why it is required.

error loading image

9 Replies
Not applicable

Hello,
are you sure your "Folder" settings in QVS configuration is correct?
bye

Not applicable

Hi Corrado!

Mounted folder has been created but not sure whether it is correct or not. Please check the screen shot and let know whether i am right or wrong.

Not applicable

I think the problem could be related to the "Name" you have used, remove spaces from name folder ("Call_Center"), bye.

Not applicable

I have removed the space and clicked apply but still the problem has not been solved.

Not applicable

Try to change the user on the QlikView Server service to "SYSTEM" and check if now your're able to see documents.
If this work, stop all QV services, delete the user you're using for QV services and create it again.

Not applicable

Hi

Thanks! but let me know how to change the user on the QlikView Server service to "SYSTEM"

Not applicable

Computer management -> Services -> QV Server properties -> set local system account -> restart QVS.
Hope help, bye.

Not applicable

I did the same but still the problem has not been solved. Still i am not able to see my documents. I don't have any clue what is missing from my side. May i know which guide you had refered to?

Not applicable

Guide is "QVS reference manual.pdf" in the Documentation folder.

No other ideas:
1) uninstall QVS
2) install again and restart server
3) if you are able to see examples documents, then your behavior is a security problem
4) if your're not able to see examples documents, open a support case

bye

Community Browser