Does anybody had the next issue: when open a model using IE Plugin it opens without problem but if you try to open it with Ajax client it shows a window: Lost Connection to Server Reconnecting....
and it blinks as the server try and try to open with no response.
Used (Firefox 12 and IExplore 9 Ajax clients having the same result)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Closing the Post.
The problem was solved by doing a Refresh of the document and a full Reload, looks like the document was corrupted. After this the problem was solved.
We are having the same issues with our Ajax client. We are using Internet Explorer 8 for our PCs and Safari on an iPad. We are able to get a connection, but frequently experience lost connection notices. The Ajax client also sometimes takes a very long time to load--two to three minutes. This problem started after upgrading to R1.
Any updates on a fix for this problem would be greatly appreciated.
This probably isn't your issue, but I wanted to add that we also had this issue for QV11 SR2. AJAX seemed to 'timeout' and loose the connection after ~5 min of idle activity [the error message matches the screenshot your posted], but the Plug-in workded great (no issues with lost/reset connections). Our timeouts in QMC were set at 60min so we were confused. We eventually found that a network load balancer (F5) was set at the default 5 min timeout. Once we switched this to 60 min AJAX started working normally (it didn't lose the connection after ~5 min of idle activity). I believe IIS also has timeout settings, but I didn't verify.
We have also received this error message (see screenshot on first post) when the user has multiple sessions open in QlikView. Specificially, in a training situation where we have 20 workstations set up under the same id and they all hit the same QV app with the same id. The 'students' start complaining that they are all getting this error and then we remember to have them log out and back in under their own individual user ids.
Thanks for your response but my problem is not the timeout, i mean the problem and the message "Lost Conecction and Reloading" appears since the first momment the document is opened, never pass anytime just at the starts.