Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

multiple conditions for document reload

Hi all,

I have a document that i want to schedule a reload for, based on two conditions:

a. successful reload of a previous document

b. specific day of the week

Is it possible?

Thanks,

Raz.

Labels (1)
7 Replies
its_anandrjs

You can use QMC or QMEC for the reload of the application and manage the reload tasks.

Not applicable
Author

But, is it possible to create multiple triggers, something like the attachment?

its_anandrjs

Other way is you can use task schedulers and triggered the application there and when first completes then you can run the second one.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe

if you want to reload when a and b (succesful and specific day)

- schedule on event of another task (succesful)

- in the doc check at the beginning the specific day of the week; force an error if you don't want overwrite the doc

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Massimo,

I was hoping for a more built-in solution...

maxgro
MVP
MVP

I never used Publisher, so I don't know if Publisher supports in a built-in way your req

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Since you don't have a Publisher (the screenshot shows a simple built-in scheduler), Massimo's solution will be the best (if not the only) method to obtain the desired result.

And even with a Publisher, you will be able to schedule tasks almost like what you describe but not entirely. A Publisher has features like Task Dependencies (triggers will only fire if all dependencies are satisfied) and triggers that fire on multiple events. However, AFAIK they do not allow for mixing date schedules with task completion triggers. Yet