cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

publisher and user

Hi

Maybe

Do you know  publisher has a limit for users?

how many people can be in the distribution?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

From my experience, you may run into quota issues between QDS & QMS if you are distributing to a very large group of users (~2,500+). I had an issue where a distribution to 800 users ran fine, but when distribution was increased to 2500 users, it failed. To resolve, I had to increase the MaxRecievedMessageSize property of the QVDistributionService.exe.config file, located by default in %ProgramFiles%\QlikView\Distribution Service.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The only limitation I am aware of is the number of CAL's one has purchased.  As in to be able to use a qvw one needs to have a valid CAL.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks)

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

From my experience, you may run into quota issues between QDS & QMS if you are distributing to a very large group of users (~2,500+). I had an issue where a distribution to 800 users ran fine, but when distribution was increased to 2500 users, it failed. To resolve, I had to increase the MaxRecievedMessageSize property of the QVDistributionService.exe.config file, located by default in %ProgramFiles%\QlikView\Distribution Service.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much, this is very useful information