Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Not applicable

publisher and user

Hi

Maybe

Do you know  publisher has a limit for users?

how many people can be in the distribution?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: publisher and user

From my experience, you may run into quota issues between QDS & QMS if you are distributing to a very large group of users (~2,500+). I had an issue where a distribution to 800 users ran fine, but when distribution was increased to 2500 users, it failed. To resolve, I had to increase the MaxRecievedMessageSize property of the QVDistributionService.exe.config file, located by default in %ProgramFiles%\QlikView\Distribution Service.

Sr. Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
4 Replies

The only limitation I am aware of is the number of CAL's one has purchased.  As in to be able to use a qvw one needs to have a valid CAL.

Not applicable

Thanks)

Employee
Employee

From my experience, you may run into quota issues between QDS & QMS if you are distributing to a very large group of users (~2,500+). I had an issue where a distribution to 800 users ran fine, but when distribution was increased to 2500 users, it failed. To resolve, I had to increase the MaxRecievedMessageSize property of the QVDistributionService.exe.config file, located by default in %ProgramFiles%\QlikView\Distribution Service.

Sr. Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Not applicable

Thank you very much, this is very useful information

Community Browser