Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qlikview off-line for mac

Bom dia, como poderia acessar dados do qlikview sem acesso ao servidor (sem acesso internet) em um macbook?

Hi, How can to access qlikview without internet? There is a qlikview client, or qlikview off-line for macbook?

5 Replies
brentdej
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello,

There is a QlikView Mobile App (for iOS) available in the App Store, free of charge. The basic steps are:

1) Download and install the app on your Mac

2) Open this app WITH an internet connection and add your Access Point to be the default Access Point.

3) Open your QlikView document from the Access Point (Online mode)

4) Create one or more bookmarks

5) Download an Offline version of the document, specifying one or more bookmarks for inclusion, ONE list box for inclusion and then Download.

6) Disconnect the internet connection.

Note that the document must have Attribute added... Offline = TRUE (set under Document Information.)

The document will then be available Offline on your device with the selected bookmarks, and the ONE list box for selections.

Regards,

Brent

Not applicable
Author

This is mobile version? I do a download but work only with iphone or ipad, and I need to Macbook

brentdej
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sorry, Marcos... yes, I was working with an iPad.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Install Windows in a VM, and then install QV Desktop as a typical standalone client.

QlikView doesn't support OSX except via the AccessPoint and your Safari browser.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Sounds like you are after Qlikview Desktop, but that's a WINDOWS only app. Windows VM on MAC maybe?

Andy