We're throwing this QVW on to a ZFC environment and when we click on the third tab in that file we get a "Lost Connection to Server" error. We've cloned each of the objects in the file, copied them to new sheets and then tried to run it again and we still get this "lost connection" error.
Developer: QV9 SR2
QVServer: QV9 SR2
I took a look at some previous posts that discussed this issue. I confirmed that only one user is trying to access this dashboard at a time so I don't think it has to do with 2 or more users/connections that are using the same named cal licence.
Note the attached file which has sectionaccess removed. We don't seem to get this issue when sectionaccess is removed. It's tough to say what the culprit is as our findings where spotty before we removed it....sometimes we'd get that "lost connect" error in ZFC and sometimes we didn't.
Hi tom I was checking your script and I found that you have an improvement opportunity wich is to use th qualify and unqualify function.
I.E you have in your script:
PartyRelationship: LOAD RelationshipId as PartyRelationship.RelationshipId, RelationshipTypeCd as PartyRelationship.RelationshipTypeCd, ClientPartyId as PartyRelationship.ClientPartyId, ClientPartyId as Project.ProjectId, SupplierPartyId as PartyRelationship.SupplierPartyId, SupplierPartyId as Person.Id, EffTime as PartyRelationship.EffTime, ExpTime as PartyRelationship.ExpTime FROM GetPartyRelationshipList.csv (ansi, txt, delimiter is ',', embedded labels, msq);
if you do it this way .....you will save some typing time and avoid error reloading:
qualify *; unqualify Project.ProjectId,Person.Id, PartyRelationship: LOAD RelationshipId, RelationshipTypeCd, ClientPartyId, ClientPartyId as Project.ProjectId, SupplierPartyId, SupplierPartyId as Person.Id, EffTime, ExpTime FROM GetPartyRelationshipList.csv (ansi, txt, delimiter is ',', embedded labels, msq);